Monday, September 27, 2010

It's funny, it all comes down to the same thing over and over again. It's all about love and calibration. I love chat sessions with Edmund as we always have deep conversations and new insights to my life.

I admit, I am instant gratification minded but I am trying my best not to feel it. It's when you learn something, applied it and it works, you get small gratitude of yourself. It's selfish.

As a person who wants to learn to be more mature, masculine and in control, we shouldn't fullfill certain desires such as looking at babes who doesn't even know we exist. It's pretty one sided and selfish. Wanting to take photos with those babes at F1 race makes u the same pervert as everyone else.

These days, I never even bother to look at girls in the gym or in the train, whatever. I want to keep it that way as it makes me in control of myself. Its important to be as attractive as you can be. I particularly love the idea of peacocking. Attraction isn't a choice and when a person looks different, a woman might notice and have questions about you, and it will then be alright to for a guy to make an approach.

The approach shouldn't have any hint that you are chasing. Most of the time it's letting it go as..

Real man doesn't chase, they attract. Only chicks chase.


Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

6:58 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!