Friday, April 09, 2010

I have to observe myself somehow better and when I feel crap or should I say affected and not rational it's probably the best time to observe myself but it's always when you feel this way that you just want to go with the flow of negative energy and forget what you are suppose to do. That's bad. That's immature and that's the boy-man. I got to learn to stop following this flow somehow. Negative energy is a form of weakness. Pain is a form of weakness. A man is strong doesn't feel pain. He grieve when he lost something valuable to him but he doesn't bitch and complain or be affected. He wasn't affected by woman's complain.

I've been thinking of someone once in awhile and we had real fun time together and probably maybe, it's more than a feeling but I know I just can't go through all this all over again.

I need someone who's already there. Someone who's best to be in line with my purpose in life such as music, dance, psychology and science to build me into Renaissance man. Someone who's mature, smart and intelligent. Someone who motivates me, someone who's loyal to me.. and the person got to look like a woman as well.

Anyways, heard the most beautiful news from a friend. Finally I can officially get rid of the sneaky little brat for good because she's FINALLY attached. Seriously, I am proud of her. I am happy for her and somehow I know I should stop meeting her for good. It'll be a good thing to end things at a high note... so she has more time spend with the boyfriend and her studies.


Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

10:33 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!