Sunday, February 28, 2010

ok, well think I should really write about something yesterday as it was something memorable. Had a performance at Iluma with a friend, Fenni. We did a duet together. I've always wanted to try to do a duet with a female singer and we did and its kinda successful as well..

anyways..the day begin with me waking up dressed up and packing up my bag for the performance. Theres so many things to take note especially those minor important ones like 9 volt battery to 9 volt battery case..if I forgot to bring those I can't perform...and I wish I have some sort of checklist but I don't have so gut instincts is a requirement.

So I took a cab to Ubi to meet up with Fenni then we we went to have brunch at Pastamania together. I ordered mussels and clams pasta while she ordered a simple apple pizza which she didn't manage to finish..wth GIRLS!

Then we head out to the performance area and wait for her friends to come before we start. Quite a handful of them came and I am glad we have some kinda support

and we performed..lol

kinda cool..

I don't how it goes but I know I was slightly a little too cocky..anyways after that we had tea at some nice japanese restaurant which I just ordered blueberry ice cream..and we also ordered this big tub of ice cream called "Never Give Up"..and its so big that it takes like 5 people to finish..and we keep on emphasising "Never Give Up"

Then we went to watch a movie which somewhat I slept..lol and it time to go home..alrite done! lol



Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

5:38 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!