Last week I sent my dad's camera to Panasonic for repair and the service centre is a bitch. First it's just so far away and secondly, they don't have the record of the product being registered. Seriously I've submit the warranty card as the other portion was torn but they claim there's no warranty and I got to pay like 60 bucks for service charge and 30 bucks for parts? Well, I went to Mustafa centre to talk to the Panasonic promoter dude and he's kind enough to talk to his boss to deal with it. At least there's some good service involve here.
Anyways, I also checked out voice recorders as I need to purchase one for school. You know when the lecturer is showing some notes that you got to write down, I think the speed of my handwriting is much slower than the speed of me reading the lecture notes out and record it down in the voice recorder.. so the voice recorder got to be useful here...and I can listen to it back on my way home in the car.
In the end, I purchase one at Jade Gift Shop at Century Square before dance lesson for like 98 bucks. Presumably the cheapest price I can get out of one of the better voice recorders around. Except that there's no warranty but I still do register for online warranty and keep the receipt properly and stuffs...
ok time to bath!
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
7:10 AM