Well, there's some bit of negativity..i realize deeply once I remove this negativity things are all arlite.. I mean all the time, I'll perhaps be more calm, quiet confident, cool and able to be myself..Its hard to be yourself to someone u really like..It's so difficult..but its a process that I got to learn..I've relied alot on books but I end up thinking way too much as many of the materials I've already know before and it may occurs very unnatural..there's so little new realization that's going on..in me..
And when u read books ands stuffs, it just feel that the prime focus is on the girl and not on yourself..well the actual fact in order to be successful in woman, you got to be yourself..all the time.. I want to be able to 'get it' again..somehow.. as being able to 'get it' shows a sense of fulfillment as a man.
Grieve is a good..thing I grieved and I woke up...now I hope I am grieving as well.. A man grieves about his mistake..and it's a good thing.. It's a doorway to feeling and it gives connection and purpose.. I feel more calm after I grieve.. A man usually close the door immediately when the grieve starts and that's what I've been doing.. I remembered grieving rather badly when I broke up with a first love..but it's a good thing as I matured after grieve but somehow rather..I fall again..and this time I gotta grieve again...well it may seems I write this down like as if it's a mind thing..but it's all from the heart...
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
9:13 PM