Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, prolly about next week, I'll save this entry as draft...coz currently I need to eliminate the negativity that I have to be strong..calm..in control...secure and sincere again... I need to learn how to love a person again for who they are and not being selfish...in trying to make them or expect them to love me or even talk to me for how cool I am...or how cocky I am or how...smart I am or how...confident I am...or how funny I am...or how interesting I am...and what not.. as that's not sincere..that's expecting way too much.. it's like you get all these techniques ryte but the inner game the inner self is missing...


I am wayy too focus on techniques..that at times I lost myself in being a very in control person...I want that in control feeling back..when I feel so whole as myself..and deep down I love myself...and not get jealous...angry...lusty... competitive and expect way too much from others as well as myself..

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:37 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!