Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well, I am watching 2012 now..and it kinda reminds me of something that I pause watching the show...well I miss her...really the thing is I can't tell her that so I am telling this blog...it's strange I am attracted to this particular woman who's of different race, different nationality, different religion but we both have lots of things in common..and I kinda like it that despite so much differences we are still able to connect and being with her is like being with an old friend...she's so easy to talk to and there's no awkward silences at all...and I can relate myself with her very well as I can see she's always deeply involve with my stories and such..

She loves my bag...and took photo with it..and she love my jeans and wanna buy the same one I got..lol well prolly she love my taste..in clothing sense and all..

I also love the fact that I am in control and we are both in our own reality and I am not losing any amount of power being with her and I am sure she doesn't feel helpless around me as well...we both kinda hold on to our power.. and I am able to look into her eyes so deeply as when we speak but now is prolly the phase where we are just friends still.. and I love the intense mystery on how this whole idea of me and her will be..will we be great friends...or more or what...

I am kinda not expecting anything from this..because all feelings are believed to be just chemicals in the body reacting with each other...and I don't want to feel disappointed.. and I can really wait patiently for the right person to come into my life..there's no hurry..if she's the one it's great but if some other hot babe is the one..it's great still..and I can't help feeling anxious..

I just want to improve myself now as best as I can...be the best man I can ever be..and lead a fulfilling life..

What happens tomorrow or what is a mystery and I am living with this mystery...I like it..




Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

8:24 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!