Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It feels so good..now I think finally I am back..I am all in control..I GET IT!..lol..but not fully yet.. I shouldn't be way too excited about those small success I have..when I haven't yet get the bigger picture...and thanks to audiobook..it helps but until I study and learn all the laws..and able to trigger it in my brain..it'll work just fine.. Well the thing is to postpone the success feeling so that I can get bigger success..lol

Anyways..it's great that when I walked past girls at different areas..they look at me and body towards me and then they start touching their hair and stuffs..lol.. AND I DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!..crap..funny I notice all these small little things now more than before..but it's a great feeling..

Anyways, audiobooks should be the next in-thing coz..books are juz bad for the eyes..and u have to read it yourself..lol


Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

10:07 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!