Wednesday, November 04, 2009

We didn't talk much..Funny that I comment to her that she looks so great with her hair untied and she really did not tie her hair earlier tonite..She looks gd but something was bothering her and we weren't able to be ourselves...its not her day today and her facebook confirms it! wth.. perhaps I am being play too hard to get...that I seemed very mean...and such an asshole..that I ignore her..and didn't walk with her to take the same lift like I usually do...an Aries woman love to lead and they are fiery and love to dash out of the room quick and I got to catch up and stuffs...and the worse thing anyone can do is to ignore her..I kinda ignore her today..as I am not the guy who go and gets approval from an angry tiger.. It's at times hard to be yourself when u like some one...and I am not sure whether she's interested in me or not but I think it's hard for her to be herself around me too... She's the one who approached me first and stuffs..but now I feel like running away from her..

I notice every single details about her..and I remembered the way she grabbed my arm...and also remembered a time when I told her I didn't accept her facebook immediately because I was browsing her facebook with my handphone and she asked me..very firmly on who's the one who gave me a call..and I just dun give direct answer.. Funny the future is a mystery.. yups she's Erica.. simply I dunno what the heck I gotta do now..

Anyways I got a date this weekend with a girl...funny I say that her life is like trash and still she wants to date me..lol yups we gonna rock all nite..lol

Aries WOMAN

"She is independent, fun loving, and honest. She’s not a game-player, or easily shocked. This lady can clean her own house, balance her own checkbook, and put the pieces of a shattered dream back together with such aplomb that no one’s the wiser. She loves romance, sentiment and men who are bold. And her ardor will not fade over the years. Just a minute, bud. Before you jump in that long line of frantic, scrambling men, take note. Those haggard guys are looking for the nearest exit.

If it doesn’t begin with “I” and end with “Me,” the female Aries isn’t interested in the conversation. Ask how her day has been and be prepared for all the boring details. She thinks that because she’s fascinated with herself, why, naturally, so are you.

A female Ram will compete with you on every level. Land a huge account, and she’ll tell you that it was just dumb luck, while touting her own conquest of the day. Tell her you just won the Lotto and she’ll say, “That’s nice, but I just broke a fingernail!”

She’s impatient, critical, and will start and stop as many projects as a Gemini. The difference is that when Aries starts something, it’s with one intent only, to end up at the head of the line. There’s nothing altruistic about this babe. She wants power, status, and lots of dough. And, to get it, she’ll drive herself, and you, to frenzy. If you want to be treated like a man, marry any other sign in the Universe. If you want to be told what to wear, eat, think, plus be constantly reminded that she is faster, better and smarter than you, here’s your girl. Think of Mama Rose in Gypsy, the eternal stage mother, the woman who expects everyone to live her dream, dangle in her shadow.

She’s as jealous as Scorpio. But, don’t mistake her green-eyed snarling as insecurity. Jealousy in all Rams comes from the need to be first. Even the kids will have to take a back seat to her in your affections. Prone to frequent temper tantrums, she is the perfect example of a pushy broad determined to get her way come hell or high water. She’s not squeamish about who she has to walk on, or sleep with, to get to the top of her chosen field.

Joan Crawford and archrival Bette Davis are perfect examples of why the Aries female is known as the Queen Bitch of the Universe, and deserves the title. The legendary feud between the two stars was well known in the Hollywood of the forties and fifties.

Davis said of Crawford, "She's slept with every male star at MGM except Lassie." In return Crawford said, "I don't hate Bette Davis…take away the pop eyes, the cigarette, and those funny clipped words and what have you got?”

When the pair co-starred in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane, Bette had a Coca-Cola machine installed to irk Joan because of her affiliation with Pepsi. Joan got revenge by putting weights in her pockets when Davis had to drag her across the floor during a key scene. In an interview after filming wrapped, Davis said, “The best time I had working with Joan was when I pushed her down the stairs.”

Remember this with your own firebrand. For every night you snuggle her on the sofa, you’ll spend the next ten either dodging verbal or physical darts, or in an endless whirl of friends, dinners out, and rushing to be the first in line at the latest movie.

The female Ram can out gun, out run, out shoot, out talk and out smart every one around her. How do you know? Just ask her. Like Leo man, an Aries woman is a legend—in her own mind."



Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

12:03 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!