Well..today was cute.. It's my mum bday and I got her a Guess wallet..wasn't that expensive cost like 40 bucks and she thought it's like so expensive as if I got a her a Gucci..lol yeps she loves it to bits..and it was nice...
Early during work was sms-ing someone lots..and then after that I said bye and tell her I am not letting myself distracted by the sms..then it was lunch time.. I was eating all alone at the pantry..when suddenly she came to me..It was shocking, surprising and it was fun.. I love unplanned meet ups like this...and we had one great conversation about VAGINAS!..lol I am glad we are both so comfortable with each other and we can talk of anything in the world..while chitchatting, I can't help noticing 4 douches keep staring and glaring at us like..as if we are criminals.. what the heck!..lol
Later in the evening..there's dance lesson...it was like about 8.25pm and lesson hasn't start..and Erica called me..(I find it foolish to hide names anymore).. I just love her name Erica..so cute..and she's cute as well and she called me twice just to ask me where I am and it wasn't even 8.30pm yet..how cute is that..and I replied.."eh I am just below u.." Dancing with her made my night somehow..she's so calm..relax so cool..and I am just the asshole who plays real hard to get.. Anyways that made my night..and well this other dude just can't stop staring at her...lol he's nice guy and he's showing his interest on her too fast too early and way too much....and she'll prolly..tell him "hey u are a nice guy and I only like u as a friend.." lol yeps nice guys finish last..when it comes to attraction..the bad boys play the game....
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
11:10 PM