Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Being a killjoy is attractive but something was quite wrong with me today.. i wasn't able to focus so much during dance..perhaps well we human beings attention span is only to a certain amount and I used it all up during work... I just worked myself way too much I guess..and by the end of the day I am way too exhausted..for nuts...


It's so difficult to connect myself with the music...when my emotional attachment wasn't present.. it's so hard..I cant dance if I dun feel the groove or I am just too tired to feel the groove..and i screwed things up here and there...it's was horrifying..yups but in the end I somewaht get it and gain my respect bad..it's actually gd to be bad at times..then when u are suddenly get up and be really good people are like..OMFG!..lol yups...i dance well with a particular partner today..she's old but there's chemistry and we kinda scored it...and the way she look at me..with her gleaming eyes..I know at least there's some gd in the lesson..lol


at least..there's this cute ger..she came to me..and asked for my email and we exchange numbers...It's cute..and I kinda like her name and her character..very down to earth and easy going and nice to talk to.... Funny it's just between the two of us and she didnt ask for anyone else's number I was so surprised...lol..quite sweet that someone is putting effort take the phone to go to u just to get ur digits in order to get to know u during break I feel honoured..it's nice..kinda made my day a little...but well i saw some other dude..trying to get her..lol.. wth what can i say.."keep trying dude!" the more he try the more laid back I'll get..

I am really trying my best not to be interesting or attractive or whatsoever..but simply just be myself..as I feel..when i really be me..I seems to love it..and people seems to appreaciate me...kinda love this idea..yups..

Anyways..I am honestly meeting more than a woman at a time..but i kinda like the challenge..it's quite challenging to attract many woman at a time as I feel I am too easily to fall for a woman who's far the most puzzling or has the most chemistry with..but i believe in order to do that we just gotta be ourselves and it's much much more challenging to be ourselves with very attractive woman..and be ourselves with more than 1 woman..




Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

10:46 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!