Sunday, September 06, 2009


Just finished watching Adventureland. The character EM acted by Kristen Stewart is prolly the most romantic womanly figure I've ever seen and Jessie Eisenberg looks like a growned up version of Nick Jonas. Geez..how I wish there's really a woman in real life who's very romantic..and loving and selfless..just like EM character acted by Kristen Stewart.. I love this friggin movie!

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

12:20 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!