It does feel so good..I just got my first ever adult working pay. Gave my parents a few hundred bucks and they all are like so surprised and happy.. It's a nice feeling to give someone who unconditionally loves u a surprise..and I am glad too that I am a young bachelor doing rather alrite with life..as a promising engineer I wanna be the best I can be.. Yesterday an engineer questioned us, the assistants about Actuators and I am proud to be the one who got it right and he's proud too that I am a super fast learner...and rather strong in analytical thinking.. kinda boost up my confidence to get the right answer quicker than those experienced people... I guess this is where I am really smart..at.. not those soft skills or language skills..or general knowledge..or social studies... Simply Math and Physics and all analytical skills.. I am good at puzzles as well...and any chick who is the big puzzle will swoon me over to her..
There are so many things to wish for..and it feels like I have all the money in the world..By the age of 26, I want to be able to get my own convertible..and drive to school and work with a convertible. It'll be cool.. I am eyeing this Toyota MRS series..the price is around 50k. Very cheap convertible, not very practical, no boot..and just the looks.. Hope my dad gets this for me..It'll be hawt!
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
9:07 PM