Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally some time to relax. As I am writing this blog here I feel more relax..and I do feel the need to write some boring stuffs down. My brain is quite overloaded with so much engineering knowledge that my nose bled a little bit. Probably something good. The week was packed like sardines but I am all glad I got to meet so many people. Learning and socializing do work hand in hand...and as long as I feel the need to get areas of my life handled..I'll do whatever it takes within the energy that I have. Had a lecture by my Engineer Manager after work..but somewhat sometimes u feel the person is actually lecturing himself as he has some parts of his life to be handled as well..


At times I don't even know what's the freaking problem but I do have some fears...it's the fear of the unknown..It's been a long time since I get back to the game..and holy I've to catch up with things..pretty much..unwired some things inside that's been wired for far too long.. I did some reading..and they claimed...It's good to feel the fear...it's good to expect the unknown..it's nice to be thrilled just like going for the roller coaster ride..U dunno what exactly u going to expect but bad or worse it's all for the fun.. If it's good then u can have a good time for the rest of your life but if it's bad..it's still fun..The thing is..I dunno what to say and I feel the need to rehearse..and then the opportunity went off.. This is the area I need to get handled as well..


Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:22 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!