Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally I felt it. It's a great feeling. A month or weeks ago I remembered feeling crap about break up then I remembered feeling numb and I just remember feeling glad about it and now I feel so euphoric and extremely happy for the special someone whom I used to love very much and just moved on with dating someone new. Well I still love her very much but it's all in a different way now..

Unconditional is really the key here, and the happiness of that special someone is a priority for me. Age gap doesn't matter it's the love that does. U love someone so much that you rather have her be with someone else who can give her a better life that she deserves and how fast or slow it takes doesn't matter and somewhat I don't believe in rebounds even if it do exist and I am very proud of myself to give her all the freedom to meet someone new and an opportunity for her to meet the "one" soulmate she supposed to be with for the rest of her life. Whenever I am working and feeling alone I still do think of the relationship once in awhile on how she used to bite my shoulder and my arm and always rub under my sleeves with her fingers and asked me silly qns such as "which is painful pull my nose hair of my leg hair?"...It was very irritating but I really missed those love gestures so much. It's these small little things that made our loved all beautiful.

The main thing is that my thoughts and feelings about the relationship we had now are all pleasant, there's no hate, no jealousy, no selfishness and no sadness. I've moved on from all that I hope she does to and if ever she thought about us I hope she smiles as well as it's us who gave her the chance and preparation to be with her true soulmate... I hardly look through her blog but I did awhile back and I think it's really wonderful that she's willing to put all her effort into the special someone she's with now..

Hope if ever people try to judge her, please stop as she's really bringing her love life to a higher level. We should all support her and love her for her decisions. My journey with her are over and I have a journey to continue on my own for awhile to build up myself, my career and my life. It is fated that we made the decisions and if I am happy for her why not u guys?

I've learnt to love myself again and now I am learning to love others and serve others totally and unselfishly. It always start with something small. Today I really put a 110% on my tuition kids and I am glad. I am tired after work and I went to their homes and I only able to reach home roughly at 11.30pm but it's worth it. It's always a good feeling to serve others. It doesn't make me feel tired at all...I believe god create us to love people. There are so many love songs but why are there so little love? I wonder..

Perhaps..in near future when I am more free, I'd want to help the disabled children voluntarily. Life in ambulance, meeting the old and sick as well as the love life I had has taught me so much. I was once a selfish and obsessive guy and I can't believe within a short time span of 3 years...I felt the change in me and I'm more motivated to improve myself overall and be a much better person.. I am still obsess with work though and always want to be the best in everything. Got this from my dad. He's very hardworking person as well and smart too.. Now my dad is working part-time additionally as a taxi driver to support the family better and for Hari Raya.

Relationships can come later once I am ready, financially stable, improved, successful, better looking and mature. I really want to give the future girlfriend/wife the very best of me and be someone who she truly deserves and born to be with...not sure who's the person gonna be but whoever she is I bet she's doing the same for me now...and I wish her well..to whoever u are, I'll be your last and the best lover you could ever have.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:40 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!