Anyways, I did contact with Fad today..wasn't really a big deal..relationship was far over and done and she has moved on as well as me. It took us less than a month to move on..but it's really easy as after NS it's simply a life changing experience and I do move on fast..I am happier now..after the break up lord blessed me with interviews and land me a nice career despite the recession..there's blessing in disguise for sure..and I am far too career-minded and goal-minded to be with such a lovely girl.. Yep, maybe I don't deserve her as a long term partner and I did regret taking something away from her and broken a promise to be hers forever..she's prolly be better with someone else who has stabilize his career..perhaps much much older..a non local person and yeps..I know she always wanted a caucasian child and if it's a guy she gonna name him Mikhail..and migrate to another country..
but well somehow I still believe that we shouldn't ever treat EX-es like dump..Fad is not someone I could just dump and treat like an EX and not contact forever. She plays a huge role in my life before..she was the first of everything for me..she's the first girl who approached me in the lift to talk to me...the first girl who goes to school together with me in a super long bus ride..she's the first girl who walk with me to school and U-turn back to go for a movie instead...she's the first girl who introduce me to Gelato ice-cream...she's the first girl to come to my home to see my messed up room...she's the first girl who cooked the best pasta and potato gratin and mango pudding for me...she's the first girl who go for a massage with me during fasting month...she's the first girl I could ever spend my bday with at a resort..she's the first girl who I went to watch wrestling with..the first girl I went camping with....the first girl who travels with me overseas to Bangkok despite the protest...and much much more..
And honestly..I appreaciate all and everything she has done..it was truly and an endless sacrifice for her to sacrifice 3 years of her life for a messed up, junky, disorientated guy like me and u know for once I am sincere... I know u are reading this Fad..I just want u to know..u are appreaciated very much..and any guy who could have you for their life better treat u well.. and it will make me veryvery happy to see u with a better dude..
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
10:05 PM