Well the interview was great. It wasn't like perfect but I did make some friends and simply, I love the beam in everyone eyes. There are like 3 Engineers interviewing and they are cool Engineers not the kind you see in the train wearing oversize shirts and pants. They introduce me about the job yada yada yada..and asked me questions....yadayadayada and I replied.. yadayadaya
Biopolis the Nanos
Anyways, Biopolis is amazing place. Claimed to be the centre of Biomedical Science in Asia and the world. I feel more than honoured just to enter the place. Everyone there look so grand.
There are so many buildings till I am not sure which is the Nanos. I asked a fine lady and she gave me a reply AND from her tone of voice I know she must be hell of an intellect. I love woman who are intellects..at times it's easier to connect with female genes who more Intellectual than those who are more dramatic.
2 weeks ago, I don't even know such place exist now it feels like OHH MY GODD I got an interview at Biopolis and it's a second interview!!..results will be in 2 weeks so let's pray hard that I get this job.
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
5:01 PM