Monday, August 17, 2009

Well, I am all glad, I have most of the things I really want. It somehow do feels slightly silent now. I am not sure about everything I guess. I really not sure. Few days back, I was having so much fun bu now suddenly I feel..so awaken..it's like geeez wth was I doing...I won't be doing much I guess. God does teach people lessons. It just a matter of how the lesson is being taught. Well, somewhat if the person is so full of himself, usually god will just make him suffer and realise he shouldn't be full of ego and stuffs...well..I dunno I realise that I am a super ego-maniac..juz today again. It's like lessons being taught again and again but it just doesn't register in my head. I realise the super ego-maniac being of me when I watch the show Camp Rock. Yep the Jonas brothers was there and they really teach people not to be egocentric or they will be hated. It's fine to have fun but well..being humble is difficult when U love urself too much as when I am really very happy and proud, I really want to share with people around me...I want to celebrate my happiness with people..but right now I can't do tt..as after tt it just feel egocentric again and it's so painful to get torn apart..due to ego..

I've been heart-broken countless times due to ego..but it just doesn't register in my head. I am glad though I have a great wonderful friend and truly, I don't want to lose that friend due to ego...sometimes it's hard as I am always along with the tides...ego do bring me to so many doors but it just doesn't close the door shut...the door is open still and I am like suppose to leave.

It's nice to see a change. Lovely to see a nice family. Not the kind who's result-oriented but the kind who really does the best they can and just love themselves for who they really are. Not the kind who are very very successful in life but the kind who are successful in love. I am just way too driven for words...

Well, anyways after reading an ebook, I totally belong to the artist type of guy, Completely Disorientated, Disorganised, so unaware of time and don't have a healthy personalities, and needed to be understand pretty much. Clearly, in so many ways I see things so differently from another person.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:30 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!