Friday, August 21, 2009

Quite a perfectionist, I feel great. My students are working very hard and they get smarter each day. How am I so proud of them. They haven't really hit the standard I want of em but well, I shouldn't be too hard on em I guess as they are trying their very best and I can see that. Perhaps it's time to cut some slack on the scolding..and focus more of supporting em in doing well. Yep, I love my students. It's a rewarding experience to teach kids...yep! and i love Dilmah's blackcurrant tea. I am surprised it's actually an Australian product. Coz Dilmah sounds like boyan..lol

Anyways, I haven't really eat anything today and I am starving..perhaps going for some hotdog bun at ikea before proceeding to RP for the magic show...lol

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

3:27 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!