Friday, August 14, 2009

I am so happy..woohoo! haha wth there's a time when I feel everything is going bad and I am losing it but now, things seems so right. LOL

I got 3 interviews coming up, and I really just cannot wait. The first one is tomorrow as Assistant Engineer is some unknown company. The second one is on Monday, the 2nd interview for a factory job as Technical Specialist and the last one is at SGH as Biomedical Engineering Technican. I really can't wait la...wth

Most prolly I go with SGH despite it's so far away...wthwthwthwth and this Sunday I have a movie date too..la and we're watching UP..wth but not quite a date as she's bringing her little brother who is 14 years old!..lol and I might bring a fren along..aaha

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

4:09 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!