I am just back from a 3km run and a couple hundred push ups and somehow somethings sparkled my mind or perhaps it's just due to the released of Endorphins in my body. I've been talking alot to my really very good friend Kart lately about so many things. Well we've been in a relationship before for like 5 months long but well I felt that we are closer more in 3 weeks than in the course of 5 months of relationship. U knows sometimes people just to tend to love each other more as friends than in a relationship. I guess that's what loving friends are about. Loving friends can be more wonderful than lovers itself as there's no expectation or judgement involved.
She's back from Aussie anyways and she helped me so much in my CV and some really important stuffs in life.
Now I've realized that I somewhat attained "Eternal Glory". That's what I called it. U know it's not about Kart or anyone around me that makes me a real happy and fulfilled person. It's not the dates that I have. It's not the money I earned. It's not the sex. It's just basically being myself.
Think honestly as an individual I am far more satisfied in life than I was before. The thing is, I have an aimed and I have goals and simply This Is It. I am most probably not be stuck in some sort of relationship and get married early and have kids and way too busy to be the best of who I am. Simply that's not me.
Yep and I do date different girls recently but I feel its foolish to think just because someone has a hot date, he/she is happy and satisfied. The happiness shouldn't be focus on the date as if there's no date there's no happiness. And there's nothing to boast about dates actually. Yep, I have so much fun on such dates and I know sometimes you feel that you might be on top of the world to date someone gorgeous and more good looking than anyone's else date but look deeply inside you, are you really happy of yourself or are you just a "cheap thrill" for that particular gorgeous someone. "Cheap Thrill" is the term Kart used.
God has bigger plans for everyone. It's up to the individual to take it or leave it. When I look at myself in the mirror, I don't look at myself like what I am now, I look and see the boy in front of me brimming with countless potential waiting to explode.
This coming 4 years of my life will be filled with so many things that's gonna make me a much better person, more cultured, smarter and more artsy. I'll be very very busy and I'll love doing everything I do. I won't even have time to write blogs anymore.
I'll be doing a part time degree most probably in Unisim and I have a 2nd interview at Biopolis one of the bigger Biomedical Engineering companies in Singapore. Suddenly, there are so many opportunities for me and so much job interviews till the extend I don't know which job to choose. I'll probably go for dance lessons, vocal lessons, gym, take some drugs to grow muscle mass and height, do more facial spa, more swimming, work, study and prolly the least interesting thing..go on dates.
And Kart's 22nd Birthday is coming. It's wonderful ain't it and I just know what to give her. How excited am I now..:)
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
12:46 AM