Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Here I am again..writing another post before I hit the pool..

Had an awesome audition yesterday..it was really one of the best performance we had..we are all so very comfortable on stage and we were really having fun. Ben and jerry's is an awesome place.. the equipment provided were all very sufficient..there's 2 Shure mics..and I was like..omg its Shure! tts awesome..and then I change to my own Shure SM57s...lol had to prepare like 10 songs..and they chose 3..and we did farely well..Edmund mentioned that he enjoyed himself so much he close his eyes and live the atmosphere..lol.. haha well I am pretty much busy with spanking the guitar and all tt..

Anyways, nx performance Stereo Ed "30 mins at Ben's and Jerry's on eve of Hari Raya" Its a Sat..great day to perform..with great crowd to play too..and Hari Raya atmosphere...to fill in with..god knows what we gonna play this time

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

1:37 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!