Another small little update here. Yeps, I just received my pink IC. Wonder why must it be called pink IC not simply IC. lol. I am all glad, I have so many interviews to go to now but I've yet to find the job that I really want. Had an interview just now with the director of a company, Mr Lucas. He was impressed by the way I present myself and he told me I made it for the first interview. Thanks and he is kind enough to give me a lift to the bus stop. How rare is it for an interviewee to get a lift from an interviewer on the first day. We only just met like for half hour or less. Well, I know I easily scored at presentation work as I've been in debates and numerous performance, it won't be so difficult to present my ownself ryte?
After that went to 2nd Div Civil Defence Academy to collect the little pink IC which I missed so much. It does feel now that I have a citizen and I am proud to be one despite the fact that my knowledge of Singapore History is all bad. Yep I do know about Sir Stamford Raffles perhaps a bit, not his whole auto-biography. After collecting my pink IC, I also received a certificate and another one mentioned about some sort of award. It's called the "Perfect Attendance Award"..got such thing huh? lol...well...here's how the watch look like.
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
7:50 PM