Sunday, May 17, 2009

Alrite, took me a month to save for an Ipod Classic but well finally I have it. What can I say? It's overall satisfying just that there's some minor glitch. The first one is that apple already registered me with warranty even before I registered myself. That's pretty f*** up but well I have the receipt to show the proof of my purchase..wth...secondly the clickwheel wasn't very responsive and I read the review, it's suppose to be that way as it's a hard disk player and well I got to wait for the hard disk to spin a little feeling the bit of vibration before finally i get to scroll to the song I want or adjust the volume whatsoever. The sound quality was good just lack of equaliser that I can personalise. It's all a preset. Will I recommend it to people? Perhaps..there's downset and it's a hard disk player not a flash based and it's a little slow to response and I am not use to have to turn by thumb round just to scroll down but I will still recommend it to "normal" earthlings who needs large capacity mp3 players at below $400. Well if you want something similar but better do check out the brand Archos. It cost more but definitely more worth it. 

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:55 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!