Well guess this wasn't an impulse at least I hope so. I am kinda broke but I really need a good pair of goggles for my new swimming amusement and eye protection. Yeah amusing isn't it. I kinda have to dipped into my travel savings a little bit for this one though its just a goggle how expensive can it be..and well I rather have my eyes protected than having sore eyes the whole day and grumbled during work later on...the goggles are $29.60 after discount and has a degree..or for this case they called it dioptre. Wonder what's the conversion between degree and dioptre?
"1 Prism Diopter for every 0.57 Degrees and 1 Degree for every 1.75 Prism Diopters"
That was what I thought after some research but the dude at the store told me, just minus 0.5 from the degree that I am using with my specs. Well guess experience beats mathematics for that while and he's convincing enough somehow..lol
I never tried Speedo goggles, it was very good and so far the best pair of goggles I have in my lifetime. Its a Speedo Mariner Optical.
Doesn't it look bad on top of my keyboard well, surely it does.
Funny thing I know I'll treasure this piece of plastic and rubber because it cost me every penny just like my titanium piece of Hugo Boss Spectacles that I bought for 500 bucks...pity it wasn't a transition lens coz I will need that for running under the glaring sun.
Anyways, damn I still do need a gym bag. Ed Hardys do look gd...though
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
4:09 PM