Friday, August 29, 2008

Well at times things are weird...today u might be the happiest person on earth and then the next week, it feels so solemn and sadness..well guess that's what living is all about. We as human beings are gifted...we are gifted as we have emotions...yes at many times emotions leads to many negative actions...controlling them is important..


Anyways...my day is actually..fine. Well, I manage to do one gd thing today. There's a crew and he doesnt seem to eat..anything much today...well it's not unlikely that any guy in the world will avoid eating food. We males loves food and eat anything we see...yeah that's right..well guess there's a financial problem that he is facing...I didn't get him anything...because my expenses are a lil tight too...but well I give him some of the food that I bought..well..it may not be alot..but I know it sure means alot....


Well there's perhaps plenty in my mind..and certainly plenty ways of expressing it.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:30 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!