Life has lots of ups and downs..it's usually those down when I decided that I should need to write something down...oh well..wth..
Firstly Valentine's day...despite I am a non believer of Christianity...I somehow find that Valentine day is beautiful and meaningful...in all other normal days...people are all so busy with life and work and it's normal to forgot about the ones that they love....Valentine's day is the day where we all get to remember our love again...it's a beautiful and it's a celebration of "Love" itself...
Some people ask...why can't we have Valentine's day everyday? Well, we can have valentine's day everyday why not...but the qn is
Can u afford to give flwoers everyday?
Can u afford to go to a fancy nice restaurants everyday?
and pretty many more...
The main reason we have valentine's day because...our lives are boring...even our love life are boring...no one are really putting effort to spice things up...and that's when valentine's day occur..
Anywyas...I got a cosy valentine's day with someone...it's nothing much...but it's really really nice....
and perhaps now is not a good time for me...but well I am very thankful..to everything..to God especially....for giving me a chance to experience love...well there are millions of people out there who dies without being together with someone they love....and I got chances...perhaps honestly...I was given 2 beautiful lovers sent by god...in this 22 years of life...and I am more than thankful....
To god personally...if I've every shown that I've forgotten u...I am really really sorry...and I really do know... u love me as well as any other mankind in this universe...yes sometimes we do take advantage on the love we've been given....but thanks to u...in times like this..I am able to wake up and learn again.
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
12:25 PM