Monday, December 10, 2007

Well, as I browse through the songs in my humble K3, I suddenly realise I missed listening to this one particular song...it's been my favs....for so long. I never have a feeling that the song is so addictive enough that when years back when I just woke up from bed I listen to it, before I slept I listen to it...before I go school I listen to it...practically millions of times a gay...and I performed it before too..and guess what I was on the vocals...how cool was that..haha It's been so long since I performed in the American School...I kinda forget the name of the school...anyways...check out the vid here.

Queen - Under Pressure




Mm ba ba de
Um bum ba de
Um bu bu bum da de
Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for
Under pressure - that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
Um ba ba beUm ba ba be
De day daEe day da - that's o.k.

It's the terror of knowing
What the world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
Pressure on people - people on streets

Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
O.k.

Chippin' around - kick my brains around the floor
These are the days it never rains but it pours
Ee do ba be
Ee da ba ba ba
Um bo boBe lap
People on streets - ee da de da de
People on streets - ee da de da de da de da

It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let me out'

Pray tomorrow - gets me higher high high
Pressure on people - people on streets

Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love
but it's so slashed and torn
Why - why - why ?
Love love love love love
Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking

Can't we give ourselves one more chance
Why can't we give love that one more chance
Why can't we give love give love give love give love
give love give love give love give love give love'

Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And loves dares you to change our way of

Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

9:43 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!