Monday, December 03, 2007



A peaceful getaway is all I need right now. Wish I am in another country and be a farmboy. In that, there's little to worry about. Anyways I read this somewhere. It's quite meaningful. All about Continual Forgiveness.
"Forgiveness is not the same as forgetting. It is, however, a process of remembering differently. It is remembering without being attached to the pain. It is remembering through non-judgemental eyes."


In fact, part of nurturing of Continual Forgiveness is seeing the other person as an innocent person. Perhaps he of she is not innocent of doing something. But he or she can still be seen as innocent. Doing and being are different. What the person does and why he or she does it are seperated. What we experience the outcome is different from what might have been their intention.

I firmly believe that few people in their world have sold purpose of hurting another. Those that do are truly injured individual. More often, pain is created unintentionally or in reaction of feeling hurt.


Lastly, I had an awesome outing with Fad. And like what she said, We are a habit! :) I love u so much! haha
Dinner at Makansutra!



Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

12:08 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!