Wednesday, December 12, 2007
BoO! haha kinda cool..lar Hari raya haji is coming as well as christmas as well as New year...what could've been better ya? Just left a few more weeks in this training phase..can't wait to pass out!! :)
Well, anyways...haha yesterday my gf fetch me from CDA...she's so sweet lar..wthwth I never really expect anyone would do that for me...CDA is so far away from Tampines ..wthwth it's like from 1 end to another...wthwth..and she also dressed up for me too....so pretty lar..I was like so stunned to see her all dressed...I hope she knows how much I really appreaciate it. Thank u darling! haha :) I shall dress up for u K!
Anyways, I am having infusion later today and I'm kinda nervous lar..but well wth I shouldn't be right. There's this phrase that goes, "A man biggest enemy is himself". It's kinda true lar that's the scary part of it...I shouldn't be by own enemy and be like a pussy..haha The quote works on other areas of life as well...like e.g relationships, job interviews...etc