Saturday, November 03, 2007

Well, I am having guard duty later..for some certain reasons I feel pretty much looking forward to it...haha everyone complains of saturday guard duty...wthwth :) what could be more fun than guarding graveyards! anways NS life still pretty busy and tight...I pretty don't have much time for anyone now...

I felt shitty at times...coz I never have really treasure a great family that I have. My parents are wonderful...they are just there when I need them. Maybe people can have great friends....relationships...and stuffs but believe it these can go off at anytime..They can be so perfect and beautiful but sometimes things are not sustainable. I've realised something too...my parents are the ones who actually love me for who I am....and love me forever. They are the ones who see me grow...and sadly to see me grow till they die.

My dad is sweet. He fetch me to NS everytime I book in and fetch me out of NS everytime I book out. It's so constant...and he's already there waiting for me like 15 mins before I am booking out. Something wonderful about this is that he doesn't expect aything....and the MOST WONDERFUL part is he doesn't expect me nor my brothers to love him at all... Maybe love are generally express with words and emotions...but what matters the most is actions.

I remembered my twin told me that Expectations is one of the worse sins. Expectation leads to instant bad karma and once you expect something, the next you realise is that you are awfully dissapointed. It's like they are working side by side... like that.. it's really bad to have any form of expectation in life. We should learn to love a happy life, getting our job done and don't expect anything in return. It's about sincereity I suppose. anywways...I do miss my twin alot..haha she's the one who gave me lots of insights to life. That's wonderful...if you are reading this my twin, have a pat on your back....and twin I also miss typing this twitniwtniwntiwntiwntiwtniwtniwtniwtniwtniwtniwtniwtnwitn... :-) done..haha

Lastly, we teenagers mostly neglect that fact as we are living in our own world. It's when we fall that we realise we really do need our family members...

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

5:42 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!