BoO!..haha the beginning 1st week of the month of August...is wonderful..woohoo! Firstly...my darling Fad...got herself to be the new President her cca...is wonderful lar..but now she shall have to be more responsible...lar...gdgd.. haha wthwth
Well I just spent time with her last night on her birthday....it's amazing..lar...she got a new rebonded..hair.. and is looking....PRETTY HOT!...weoohoo..lol..
haha looks from some shampoo ad ya!..

Cute cowgirl..haha

Me and honey bunny!
We went to watch some movies...and no it's not simpsons!
Then honey bunny have to go to school to do her UT..wthwth..haha after that its time for dinner at Vivo City Swensens! woohoo
Honey bunny ate some salad for appetizers...while waiting for the main dishes
The main dishes finally came!...Hot Seafood Pasta with clamps and crayfishes...

We did order more seafood!
Dessert?!? haha honey bunny is so full to eat...it's time to shop...
I bought myself a nice bracelet..honey bunny help me choose
And a nice long sleeve t-shirt from River Island

Shopping at River Island was awesome...great sale!
I'll love u forever my honey bunny!
Singfest post will be updated sooN!
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
10:04 AM