Sunday, July 01, 2007

Maybe it's juz plain luck..lol I am so happy today...I love work...at times..I love money so much that I forgot about music...and everyone will keep telling me..to go on and don't stop playing music ...and blablabla..lol today I manage to sell the most printer..it's funny that a few months back I sold..my most number of sets..and now it's doubled the sets...but yikes...October is nearing and my head shall be shaved.. soon I'll be saying gdbye to the printers...that won't be that easy but at least..I still have my music with me.. haha.

AND haha I WANNA SPREAD THIS HAPPINESS AROUND FOR MY ECSTATIC TWIN. SHE MADE IT INTO SIM...haha gd for her lar..she'll be student again on July..I hope it'll be my turn soon...lol

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

1:26 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!