Well, mistakes mistakes mistakes.. To a certain extent, I do feel a need to be perfect. At times being the best isn't perfect enough. I wanna be better than best at times.... and guess what that's my biggest mistake ever...
Anyway... Today I did quite a mistake. I was super greedy to close two deals...at one time..and I also greedy enough not to let the other promoter to even have a chance to talk to 1 of the 2 customer I am attending too. In the end, both of them didn't buy. It feels quite crappy...and I wasn't satisfied in the end. I even greedy enough not to go for break...till about 6pm when I felt my whole body is weak and is shaking... I decided then to eat a plate of rice and ponder upon my mistakes..
The final good outcome is that...in the end after learning from the mistakes..I get to close more deals..and yeah again..today I top the printer sales..woohoo!...so does yesterday...woohoo!
All right..I am sorry for such a dull entry.. but this blog is a form of reflection to myself...a self-improvement to be better at what I do best...
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
12:27 AM