Allright I'd like to say congratulations to myself for getting a new guitar! Woohoo!...and also I am getting a new phone tomorrow...haha..I am not rich but just able to afford them. I am giving back the Boss GT-6 real soon and I'll be saving to get a POD XT live. Multi-efx pedals...aren't good as dude DIGITAL sounds sucks!.. It's like the tone sound so nice and loud and everything but when u play in a band, your tone always get drown by those other using single efx pedals. It's all due to Noise Gate in the multi-efx but then without the Noise Gate, digital sounding will very much noisy. Perhaps a good Noise filter will be good. But however thoughh I think the problem with getting drown by other better sounding analog musicians can be solve, just CRANK UP THE DAMN VOLUME!...and add an additional Noise Surpressor pedal at the end of the chain (It might work I think and that's why I am getting it!)
Yeah, when on my way to work and such I took a listen to 3 of my favourite artist. Steve Vai, John Petrucci and Joe Satriani major albums.
Steve Vai (Real Illusion)
He's really good musically. He creates good songs..and overall as an album it is really great. To a musician, an artist, he is simply the best among the three. But somehow, I can't really tell if he's playing is clean. It's super wanking in the solos but his vibratos are crazy. So I can conclude he's more of a musician than a guitarIST. Yeah!
John Petrucci (Suspended Animation)
No offense to John Petrucci's fan as I am one of them as well. I think he's just too perfect to be interesting. His songs like as if you are in a progressive rock examination. Kids who just started playing guitar will love his playing as "HE CAN SHRED" , "HE CAN SWEEP". Yeah? Big deal.. I am comparing him with Steve Vai and Satch and shredding and sweeping is NOTHING more than a guitar technique to them. In the nut shell, he's more of a Guitarist than a musician
Joe Satriani (Super Colassal)
He's the best among the three. Listen to his solos carefully. Listen to the rhythm, the timbre, the scales. He doesn't shred 32 notes in a bar like to tell people he is good. The best part is musically, he's more spontaneous and can able to interact with people better with better creativity. Yeah he's a balance of Guitarist as well as a musician.
Oh crap, I am writing this all down, as I am just pondering with a lack in sense of satisfaction listening to these artist. Anyways toall readers who read this and are aspiring guitarist and musicians, I'll recommend u guys to listen to them..ya!
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
10:24 AM