All I can say now is. GREEAT! woohoo..I've looking forward on getting some of the things and finally I manage to have them!..haha
Well, just this weeK... I spent like 300++ on various items.
I bought a new
Lacoste Polo t-shirt, an
Osim Ipamper and a new
Four Skin bag. That's not counted on movies...and other small expenses I had.
So am I feeling satisfied now or budjet? Well, it's kind of a mixed feelings. The satisfaction is there when all these goodies I spent are bought from my own money...and it all came from all my hardork of doing what I love most, TALKING!..yeah..I love to talk alot. I earned quite a bit by talking lots in 4 days. Yay!
Some say the more you earn, the more you spent..haha but think I am getting more and MORE STINGIER..
Gemini Money ProfileThe chatty Twins might be considered the deal-makers of the Zodiac, albeit guileless ones. A crowded cocktail party with its potential for new contacts and endless possibilities is heaven on earth to the fun-seeking Twins who also have the delicious ability to charm their way into the pocketbooks of everyone they meet (all aboveboard, of course).
Changeable, unpredictable Geminis enjoy spending their pennies, rarely worrying about where the next check will come from. Their charisma will surely lead to something! The Twins can't be bothered with the minutiae of balancing accounts, though, since there are so many more interesting things to do. They also adore flexibility in their lives, which means they'll never get a gold watch from an employer after twenty-five years -- they'll have gone through twenty-five jobs during that time!
As far as the Twins are concerned, money is a necessary evil. Hey, there's so much to do! And if it takes money, so be it -- the Twins will find a way to make some. It's the money-making journey which is all-important to Geminis, however, and there best be plenty of freedom and flexibility along the way, because these folks would never trade a fat paycheck for a humdrum job.
Even so, jobs are what the Twins crave, and lots of 'em, since keeping busy is great fun. The Twins enjoy juggling many tasks, and a job or two, coupled with volunteer efforts and the occasional "scheme" to make a few extra bucks, is all in a good day's work. Geminis are ideally suited as salespeople since it's a great way to talk all day long! And talk they can, for these folks could sell ice to Eskimos. A freelance sales job is ideal, thanks to its flexible scheduling. Geminis rarely worry about whether they'll have enough money since they are highly confident people and know they can pull a rabbit out of a hat.
Are the Twins good with money? Well, they can have a pretty hard time deciding between practicality and pleasure ("the phone bill's due, but those shoes would be perfect for tomorrow night's party!"). If their partner is willing to manage the purse strings, life with the Twins can be a non-stop joyride!
BoO!..and to my sweet darling Fad..haha well...it's really sweet for you to accompany me..go do some heavy shopping..U gave me the insights and open up my views to the shopping world. what can I say about it..it's been such rocking time! haha..I love U my dear..so MUCH!..haha BoO!..well well and to my faithful readers...guess what my darling can dance..click below!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUO679igrHg&eurl=
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
1:17 AM