Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well, apparently, there's hardly any food to break fast today.. my elder bro was kind enough to cook all of us some french toast and thank god it tasted so good! haha congrats!..well not to forget... my darling.. she cooked for me pasta, potatoe gratin and mango pudding a few days ago. It was really appetizing..haha just that I was so full that I can't even move soon after I finish my food..

alrite now..I am stucked here.. just ate egg and plain prata for supper and now eating Myojo cup noodle as I am still super hungry! Yikes!...lol..

I am craving for a milo dinasaur, my dear mentioned that she's the first to create milo dinasaur.. and I wonder she called it when she first made it.."Milo Bulbasaur"? haha..or "Milo Charmander"...lol or "Milo Hamster"..haha I dunno..


Ok well..haha I am not going to disturb u again sweetie..but it's so much fun..*change of mind*...perhaps I will..muwahahaha well U take care of your health k! :)

Here's something interesting that I read might be useful to u readers in progressing your relationship.

Control

In trying to control, people fail to take into account the capacity of another to act in unpredictable ways. As one attempts to control, the areas that can be controlled begin to dwindle, as the other chooses responses that may not have occurred to the controlling person. In the end, attempting to control is thwarted, often with the person ending up feeling a total lack of control.

It is easy to see the evolving process: one attempts to control, and is unsuccessful, fueling the fear of being out of control. This fear of being out of control leads one to attempt more control. The lesson that controlling does not work is somehow missed. And the cycle repeats with the attempts at control thwarted, elevating the fear, et cetera.

By the way, “it takes two to tango.” To have the controlling/controlled relationship, one must agree to control and the other must agree to be controlled. I don’t mean that this is a conscious agreement. It works at a deeper level. It is an unconscious agreement. It happens over time, slowly pulling the relationship off-balance.

If either chooses not to participate, the relationship must reconfigure away from the controlling/ controlled relationship. And while the decision to participate is unconscious, the decision not to participate is always conscious. It is made when pattern becomes clear and one or both decide not to participate.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

12:12 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!