Thursday, September 07, 2006

Okz!..finally time to rest and have fun! haha. Life is cool yeah. It's just that somehow I feel like hoping to have all the money I can have in the world then I can spend and spend!..woohoo.. I just bought a pair of new shoes, a couple of t-shirts and pants. It cost me around 200++ hell it! that's alot of shopping yeah..at least to me but somehow I felt the money I spent is all worth it. haha. After a hell lot of time serving and talking to customers to spend finally it's MY turn!! WooOohoo!

Well, I satisfied so much of my needs or want (can't seem to see the difference). I bought an external hard disk for portable storage during Comex show..and erms..what else I bought, a new keyboard and mouse for my old computer. An I'd love to upgrade the memory of my new SA85 Acer desktop but I haven't upgrade yet.

And yeah! not to forgot I am so much craving for a SAMSUNG portable DVD player, yeah an Osim Ipamper, a Boss GT-8 efx pedal and so much mORE!! my gf says I could just buy a house..lol..wth

Yeah..one thing I realise, the more I earn the more I spent...oh gosh!..human beings are so hard to be satisfied. Now I should tame so much on shopping and practice more guitar!... Prelude in Cminor, here I come!!

PS: Johann Sebastian Bach still rules

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

12:02 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!