Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BoOoHoOo!..all right today is kinda cool. Went out with my dear, Huimin and twin. It was awesome doing some sport after so long of not doing any sorta sports. It's fun doing rock climbing up the walls but there's this dude. He's kinda cool and he's a gemini!..lol..and guess what, I got a feeling twin got a crush on him..haha weird..ya. First it was Joleen who got together with Isaac after I went out with her to meet my gf and her friends. Now MY TWIN!!..wth..lalala oh my. Ok good good good. To twin now u got urself an adventure guy..erm..not really got urself but ur spiritually with him at least.haha.. yikes! oh my. Haha..I wanna finish up with my new composition and start doing some crazy recording. It's going to be a 7 minute worth of progressive rock+ neo classical with insane jazz chords music. It'll be gd and thanks to Bernie Chia my worthy shifu for all the knowledge and patience u have teaching me music. U are great!

And my dear gf, it's 1 more week to our 3rd month. Don't think any more sweet words can describe how much I treasure u. It always feel so natural being with u...my dear. I love u! truly I do. :) and I am so strong to believe I am really in love. alalala

*I'll make u a tree house and throw raisins at u. muwahahaha*

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

12:55 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!