Friday, August 04, 2006

Now I felt like getting a new Altec Lancing satellite speakers for my desktop. It comes with a subwoofer to boost up the lower bass frequencies inorder to make it sound more lively and full. It has a good surround sound so you don't have to strain your ears listening to various timbre in your favourite music.




Well, I still remember last time when I first visit the recording studio. The speakers killed me..yes..I felt like i was flying in a bluey dream..my ears felt so relax as the different bandwidth of frequencies seeps inside in calmly and soothingly. I am so particular about sound and it actually exceeds my expectations...cool hur..but wait a min..the price kills. Time to save up!weee..

anyways...

My dear surprise me with a chocolate in school just now!..It's super sweet...oh mans...she makes me think of her all the time...always!...wth..lalala..tonite i am not sharing it with you guys I am eating the chocolate alone.. CrUnChIe!..lalala...bOoOO!

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

9:44 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!