Today is awesome...!!..woohoo...actually..my whole week has been really wonderful..oh manz..yeah.
I AM SO HAPPY!!!..wooohoOO!...It wasn't so difficult to smile like it was before..and thankz to this sweetie below in this pic..she made my life..alot more meaningful..and indeed so beautiful.

And not to forget my dear twinny Elaine..U rock as well..twinz..funny thing u are in most of my entries..weird hur...there are things...when I felt I can only talk to u..as U listens..so well twin...If there's the BEST LISTENER award..it will goes to u...if u didn't win it...I'll go RIOT!..lol..
Well...I found a certain meaning to life..I've read so much books..and talk to so many people..and acquire so much..wisdom..and YES again..I've integrate what I've learnt. It might not be the same meaning in life...as urs or anyone..but I do have certain important principle...and that's being "In Control"... Being "In Control"...is not about trying to control others...by force..or by anger..or by hate or jealousy..to win the heart of others.. Being "In Control" is all about being cool and calm in any situation. PROBLEMS ONLY OCCUR WHEN U ARE NOT IN CONTROL...
Some people...mention that if u have problems..juz smile..and it gets better..well..there's 2 situation to look at it.
Situation A : A smiles when facing a problem..but he weak and have to force himself to smile as he felt very insecure inside him but he want things to turn out well so he tries himself to smile as people says smiles so things get better.
Situation B: B smiles when facing a problem..but he is incontrol of himself. He knows that the problem is just temporary and there's solutins to every problem. He make sure..he's incontrol of his feelings as in problems and not let the problems control him.
Food for thought: DOES IT MATTER WHETHER U SMILE OR NOT? WELL NOT AT ALL. WHETHER YOU SMILE OR NOT IS JUST TACKLING THE SYMPTOMS BUT NOT THE PROBLEM. WHAT'S THE MAIN PROBLEM? IT'S ABOUT BEING "IN CONTROL".
The key to great success is "Being In Control"...Twin mention to me that "Being In Control" is like behaving like you're not being bothered at all by things. It's true to certain extent that when u act like you are not bothered by certain it shows that u are cool...coz u dun need to bother why, coz again U are cool...
However do take note..when problems occur it doesn't mean u shouldnt be not bothered about it...humans must know when to be bother and when not to..that's when human beings realise there are "in control"..
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
11:50 PM