BoOOooOO!..lol screw..it...now I AM ADDICTED TO MUSE'S "KNIGHT OF CYDONIA"...wth..thankz to u my twin... but u still rawk btw.. u are always there..when I am in deep shit and needs some emotional...help..hehe....so U rawk!..yeah...u do..hell it..!..u rawk~...damnz....words cant really express it...U RAWK!!!!..lol...wth
Havent meet or chat with Joleen for some time now...manz..i miss those times we went to hang out together and with Ken..its all so hilarious...wow!..now got 3 dudes...got a crush on Joleen...and funny part..is that...one of em..called her like 5 times..a day....and even tell her that he wanna marry her..lol..that's so fast...and then...he's like 2 years younger than her..lol...gossip eh..
Alrite...love story on the other side..there..what about me??..hahaz...yeah what about mE!!!??...lol how's my LOVE LIFE?..to make the story short..hahaz..WELL GUYZ, I AM OFFICIALLY ATTACHED TO A LOVELY GIRL!...
HER NAME IS FADHILLAH...she a leo..AND SHE'S HOT!...If u guyz are from RP and still very curious...who is she?..lol..well SHE'S THE COVER GIRL OF LOUD MAGAZINE!..lol..alrite...
SHE'S CUTE TOO...everytime she performs her cute little habits..oh manz...I was like blushing all over inside..me...ahaha..alrite that's it folks..
GOOD NITE!
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
10:59 PM