Alrite guys!..time for an update..it's been a long time..yeah...and it's been a long time!...woohoo!..As usual my day is good. As according to my dear fad, she's right to say that a guy spends alot but shops very lil...yeah..we are guys..and guys have dicks..these dicks are programmed very well to have the liking for electronic gadgets that are fascinating to them, yes dicks love electronic goodies. That make me purchased a couple of stuffs this month:
-Sony Ericsson K608I
-Creative Zen Neeon
-A new Internet Access (given a free PC desktop)
-A wireless modem
-A new Braun shaver
-A new PC desktop desk
-A new washing machine for my family (haha I juz paid 1/4)
and a few more things that I can't recall. There are more gadgets I have in mind but darling advise me to spend like about one toy every month in order for me to save some money. I guess it's a good idea..haha..but there's lacking of something in the list..CLOTHES!..haha..I wanna shop for more CLOTHES!...yeah...anyways.. on 21st July 2006, I went out with twin on a picnic to watch "Ballet Under The Stars" at Fort Canning.
Yeah!..it's marvellous..woopeee!
We are twiNs!
Here's how's it light before nightfall. Marvellous crowd!
Before..I end..here's a piece of chocoate for u readers..it's given to me by my dear and I'd love to share it with u all. :)

SNICKERS! yummy~
wth
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
1:38 AM