I am getting weaker..manz..lol..wth..maybe there's juz something in my mind..that's killing me *winkz* ... can't scale on my guitar properly..haha
Anywayz, juz came back from an outing with my bestfren, Edmund. We went to have dinner and chit chat at Singapore Post in Paya Lebar...it was cool manz..haha Edmund hasn't change abit...still crappy..and total jackass as he always been..lol..that's a fun part of hanging out with him..
Quote from bestie:
"If you can't satisfy yourself physically, you can never satisfy yourself spiritually; Sex is physical and Love is spiritual, don't confuse both of them together" .. lol...wth!..u sounded so wise mate.. but somehow I choose not to believe it.
He's now very into...the thing called Human Psychology..and yeah..I've learnt so much by talking to him..anywayz at a certain point of time..he went off to the gents..and I was left alone..sitting and there's this couple just infront of me..
I haven't had a choice but inevitably to observe em...well the couple is breaking up..can see that..the guy seems a lil too desperate and start holding her hands..and wrist and all..tt...he was trying to impress that girl by talking about some stuffs about himself that doens't seem to interest her..(sometimes talking too much is a sin)...and I can see the wussiness in his eyes..as he tries..grab the ger near to him..well..ofocoz..the ger push him away but wanted to leave..but in her mind..there's some patience in her and empathy..that she doesn't want to leave the guy alone.. ironically, the ger started to stand up suddenly and wanted to leave.. the guy stodd up with her and tried to grab her bag..to try and show her how "gentleman" he is...lol.. he is trying too hard to be nice...and no wonder there's this theory called "Too nice guyz are despos"..wahahaha wth.
We went off to window shop at This Fashion then...lol..cool stuffs there...cheap and lousy yay!.. we did lotsa crazy shit there..messing around with the clothes..lol..words are TOO LONG to describe the FUN..haha join us if u guyz wanna know...
Well, in the end we didnt buy anything..and left the building..
Suddenly we heard loud music..we follow the sound and saw...a very big grp..of people in the late 30s and 40s dancing around on the streets and there's disco lightings....amazing! ..and they were dancing Waltz!!..lol..wth..it's so cool..manz..we wanted to join em..but hack it..edmund has to meet up his family members for bowling..lol.. alrite I end here..
Nitez!
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
11:23 PM