Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Superb! I bought two new cds, Joe Satriani's "Super Colassal" and Steve Vai's "Real Illusion" album. I also bought another Joe Satriani's "Surfing with the Alien" disc which has yet to arrive my place. Shucks..online buying is addictive...anywayz these two artist are one of the most incredible talents around. They created a sense of individuality in them in their music, being truly their inner self when expressing music. They don't listen and copy what's good but create what's good for themselves. There are indeed certain degree of admiration I have on them as not many people can be themselves, be successful and be appreaciated at same time. They have to adjust to the environment for such new needs.

Besides that, life is good, I love school. Such great team mates I have today. Incredible, Qassrina, Pei Lee, Fredy and Shahidah. Awesome bunch! First day is always the best...thankz for the wonderful time guyz...

Went to met up with Joleen to watch "The Wans", "New Beat Alley" and "Diorama" performing today. The sound man wasn't good, as usual. I wish I am given the access to the mixers to fix the sound. It was terrible. Really. Good band + terrible soundman = terrible performance. There are also many interuptions like EMP members doing their DJ works to attract crowd and the dance IG playing loud music to dance. I tried to picture myself trying to focus playing a difficult jazz piece on stage and with many interruptions...nah I can't do it! Cheers to you guyz man!! Amazing thing you guyz did..I believe even Pat Metheny can't.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

8:24 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!