School is pretty much the same. Fun and more FUNZ!..I love my class yeah!..it rocks. Lotsa idols there..cool place to be..haha great team memebrs as well..got Qassrina, Pei Lee, Eunice, William and me...wee..
After school, I went to my cousin's to help her prepare for her wedding this coming Sunday. She's about 25 years old now. Her fiance is about the same age. I didn't really ask her about her age anyways, just wild estimation. They met with each other during after thier O-levels and till now they are still so much together and are strongly in love. THat's so sweet! Geez time passes so fast, soon it'll gonna be your turn.
We went to help arrange the tables and chairs and did a lot more of logistics work. It's quite tiring work as I rushed straight after school to help them but there are good food to eat and graet companian with so many things to catch up with so it's all fine.
After that, I went home to take a short nap. Woken up by a miss call from Joleen. She called me to tell me that she kept thinking of our band Rapture...so sweet of u..lol.. poor little thing. We will jam this coming tues ya..haha
Then, I just chat with twin..upon lotsa things. So many things we did talk together. I've learnt so much by just talking to her. We were born in the same country, have the same birthday, same year, same school, same music class, same horoscope etc..the list is long. Felt like as if god sent someone to this planet to educate me about life and make me see the world better.. thank you twin!
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
2:34 AM