Thursday, May 18, 2006

I can see a path ahead of me. There's so many things to look forward to. Rapture will be doing our compositions and playing stuffs of our favourite music and performingin various clubs and places as well. Bernie and the rest of the guitar students including me, Weizhe and Abigail will be going to a jazz club to have fun and enjoy some sensual jazz music. Some of us might be drinking, which probably all except for me.

Not to forget school, my FYP team is doing really wonderful for now. I am glad I get to team up with you guys. The team leader, Yong Hua really did a marvellous job compiling and creating such a professional piece of report work fusing various parts done marvellously by such co-operative team members.

Well anywayz, I went for guitar lessons today. We learnt a new jazz piece, "That's All" by Alan Brandt and Bob Haymes. It's quite an easy piece to learn with all complicated jazz chords and weird voicings but all nicely taught by our guru Mr Bernie Chia. Jazz isn't so hard as it seemed to be but there's still so much more to learn as the saying goes "The more you know the more you need to find out". Indeed but we have so much fun jamming today...learning is fun.. manz.. especially if you have all the patience and motivation. Abigail sang wonderfully.. Weizhe is a cocky and funny as usual.. Ben is opening up more and can play Bossa..Tigor as dedicated and crappy as ever..and Bernie.. lol.. he's an uncle now.

I won't forget the great time I had in class today. It's making me all so hysterical!..One can never understand the power of happiness that can even lead to orgasm..lol.. You guyz are wonderful people...Qasrina, Pei Lee, Shahidah and my gemini buddie Fredy. Working in a team never felt so much fun before....I am sorry guyz...I juz have to tell the whole world about you guyz lol...guess u guyz must be damn flattered now...lol.. but geez...i can't remember the scenes that creates such wonderful feelings...gueess we are Human Beings...we remember the feelings that we've obtain but not the events that has occured.

On the final note : Only you, yourself care about your feelings so treasure it.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

11:25 PM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!