Things are really great...and cool..went out with Joleen and Ken yesterday. Bought a nice shirt and got dragged by them to play some game of Dota after that. Haha..well that wasn't my kinda game. I don't understand...the whole game..it's juz way too complicated for me or should I say, not my cup of tea...haha..well we played some game of CS before we proceed to have a fantastic dinner together...yeah~... Yuga joined along half..way cool..things were really awesome..until late at night when thoughts haunt me again..and I get very quiet..in the arcade when they were playing games. I juz dun have the mood suddenly..maybe I was very drained off and lost my voice again..(I talk too much with them) or maybe I just lost a great deal of my vital force... At night, Joleen called me and we talked for like 2 hrs on phone about some issues. We were very wearied out by the day...it's fun and...ermz....I dunno what's other word to describe it..
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
10:39 PM