Monday, May 01, 2006

Firstly, congrats to my great buddy Nicholas for winning the 29'' tv in his church DnD. That's marvellous bro! I am happy for you.

I am happy myself now too...weee~~ work was really good. Manage to sell so much..woohoo!! :) Thanks so much for everything god...you are indeed the best ever. You gave me all I need...from being able to walk, to run, to talk...juz everything. It helped me tremendously...

After some few days of being alone at home, finally my family got back home from tour. My parents are free-lance tour guides and it just happened that my elder and younger bro wants to tag along as well. That left me stranded at home alone for a few days. Lucky for me..I work on those days..anyways my mum bought a me a new baggy, stylish and authentic Levis jeans. It fits me well..thankz..u really know my taste...weeee~~

I'll be having an awesome jam tomorrow with beauties of Rapture. We will be performing this coming Friday in school. It will be during lunch time. Do catch us...we will be performing after Diorama. Only 2 bands perfrming...wooohoo~~

On final note: Life is fantasticaly fabulous, you might be doing the same thing as what you did before but felt much happier.

Fauzie
Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo Fauzo ...at

10:59 AM


[[Fauzo Sebastian Bach]]

Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach | Bach |



Fauzie..5thJune.
Addicted to that Bach!