Have u ever wondered..and wanting to feel power.. the power and able to control and achieve everything that you want in life?
yes...i really mean everything..
Well, I've been sitting down and think... Thinking hard... I wonder about lots of things in life. How does the power of nature grows seeds and formed into plants an trees..
Does such power co-exist with the living humans with us..
What about our mind? Does it decays and redevelop?
From some websites...I've gathered and interesting information that after every 11 months, our body dies and renew. What I meant is every 11 months..we have a completely new body cells as compared to 11 months ago...what about our mind then?...
Our mind is a strong thing... there are 2 types..which is dominant.. The inner mind and the outer mind.
The outer mind is referred to our 5 senses. What we see, touch, smell, hear and taste.
The inner mind is more of a subjective thing..it's deeper than u can imagine..
Inner mind:
Have u ever...sit down in a most relaxed state...and thinking of someone...coming to u.. and suddenly he/she appears out of a sudden?
Well...many called it coincdence but I assure u...it's more than that.
I've also realised..some thing..and this is far more important than anything else... our inner mind works with the forces of nature..like how seeds grow to bigger plants..and how we grow from an egg to our size...
If mankind are able to work with such forces of nature...we can do anything we want and accomplised anything that..we want..
Yes....anything that "I" want..
Have I mentioned 'power' before...power of control.. power to do whatever I like..power to be rich...power to attract...
What are drugs used for...?....to spur and develop the inner mind.. musicians composed at their best with their inner mind tt's when they are sub-conscious...and with that you are immortal.
Fauzie
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
Fauzo
...at
10:26 PM